Monday, April 1, 2013

costa rica: getting bikini ready

Paste a Video URL

We're heading to Costa Rica at the end of this month (yes please) and I'm beyond excited. It will be both of our first times there, and will be mixing up our trip with a variety of 'adventure' based activities with plenty of relaxing beach/surf time. That being said, I've obviously stepped my quest to get back in shape for bathing suit season into overdrive (especially with how much Easter chocolate I've been consuming)

So, with summer (and vacation time-yeeeehawww) quickly approaching, I wanted to share two of my favorite workouts as of late--mainly because I have been doing them consistently with various cardio workouts for a few weeks now, and I really can feel how effective they are (especially in the good ol' bum and shoulders--two areas I have been determined to get into shape!)

Here ya'll go. Don't be fooled by the fact that they are only ten minutes each. They'll getcha. Getcha good.

No comments:

Post a Comment