Monday, April 6, 2015

mila's first bluebonnets & texas spring

This is truly our favorite time of the year in Texas! We look forward to heading out to hill country every spring and enjoying the beautiful bluebonnets.  
I love so many things about Texas and this time of year is one of them! Before the sticky humidity hits and the heat becomes almost unbearable, we get to enjoy some of the most lovely spring weather!
 
This year was Mila's first year seeing the state flower and it was SO much fun!
Kinda crazy to think that this time last year I was pregnant!
 You can see my big pregnant belly in the bluebonnets from last year's post >HERE<
I remember thinking how excited I was to bring our baby girl back...
and now here we are!
 
Life is so magical, isn't it?
I love this girl so much.
Thanks for a beautiful spring Texas.
 
For more information on bluebonnets see here & here.
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment