Monday, July 13, 2015

diy floating wood shelves


I have this tiny bathroom off my main living area--it's great for when we have people over, but is super small! I struggled figuring out the best way to make use of such a tight space. And then one day I came across these shelves.
I decided they were perfect for this space--and I'm loving the way they turned out!

We followed the original instructions exactly. We didn't even have to modify (except for the width of your space obviously)
Check out the instructions HERE on Desert Domicile.  

The wood stain we used is MinWax Provincial.

XOXO Sign: Hobby Lobby
Greens: Hobby Lobby
Wood: Home Depot
Wire Basket: Home Goods
Jars: Home Goods 
We're still working on the rest of the bathroom. I want to update the mirror and rug! I'll post pictures of the full before and after once it's complete! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    designer wallpaper suppliers in india

    ReplyDelete