Monday, June 1, 2015

sunday greens.

shabby apple alice dress

As y'all may have heard on the news, we've had a lot of rain down here in Texas over the past few weeks. It's been crazy, but this weekend the sun finally came out and it is amazing how green everything is! We decided to take a walk and soak up some of this gorgeous weather after church this weekend and watch the sunset.

Mila's face in this picture is just priceless. This girl is so cheesy these days. She loves mom and dad so much, and we're equally as obsessed with her. We're pretty much an inseparable trio. 

***

This dress is a new favorite of mine! It's the Alice Dress (Green) from Shabby Apple. It's so flattering, feminine, and modest. The best combination!
I have had so many people ask me about it, because it really is hard to find dresses that you can feel totally comfortable in while chasing a walking/running babe around the hallways of church. 

This is one of those classic fun pieces that can be dressed up/dressed down. It would be perfect for a party, event, or in my case--a normal Sunday at church. 
It also comes in so many other fun colors and lengths!

I also really loved this darling behind the scenes of their party shoot on the Shabby Apple blog. This party line of dresses is just so colorful and full of life! I'm loving it!





This little blueberry dress of hers is to die for! 
It's one of my favorites. Grandma Shell-bell gave it to her when she was born and we just kept waiting until she was big enough to wear it. 
She looks like such a perfect little baby-doll in it! She's my DREAM GIRL!

shabby apple alice dress
This little peanut is going to be 11 months old this week. 
Guys, I wish I could freeze time, I really do. She's the best thing that has ever happened to us, and it just keeps getting better and better. We have hard days every now and then--and of course life presents twists and turns that you don't expect and stressful times do arise--but I'm overwhelmed with how blessed I am, especially when I look at this beautiful little family of mine. 


Have a lovely week everyone!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over your fam. Cutest ever. Adore you guys!!! Cutest dress on you too of course. Xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete