Monday, April 13, 2015

monday picnics & nuby wash or toss stackable cups

 After a weekend of being sick with a cold, congestion and a nasty little ear infection, this sweet babe was finally back to her happy cheerful self today!
 
We still took it easy, but decided a little fresh air and picnic in our yard were just what we needed! The Texas heat and humidity has already kicked into full gear--so shade, cold water and sunnies are a must! 
These Nuby Wash or Toss Stackable Cups are perfect for outings like these and being on the go!
 
We take them to the park with us all the time, and they're so great because I don't have to stress if they get lost while we're out, but are so easy to wash and re-use if they do make it home! They are no-stress either way, which I love. I'm sure all you other mama's out there can relate to that! I appreciate anything that makes life less stressful so I can more fully enjoy time with my babe.
Mila loves these cups because they're lightweight and easy for her to hold!
They also come in bright fun colors!

Some other info on these cups for anyone interested!
 
Recommended for 6 months +
10 oz / 300 ml
Easy to hold
Snap on spout lids
Free flow cup
BPA Free
 
Find on the following sites...
She waves to anyone and anything! It's the cutest thing ever.
 Gosh I love that face!
 
Happy Monday y'all!

Please note* I received this items to review as part of the Nuby Parent Blogger Program but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment